GSCCC is converting to a new phone system this week which will allow for greater collaboration and communications options throughout the council.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Main council phone numbers will remain the same.
- Each staff phone number and extension will change and a new directory will be published – watch your email!
- You will be able to dial staff members directly with the new phone system.
- You will experience a new voice recognition system when you dial the 800 number or local numbers — allowing you to merely mention staff name, among other routing features.
- Dial Main Council Local Number – listen for automated attendant
- Dial Main Council 800 Number – listen for automated attendant
- Dial Staff Phone Number Directly – when new system is activated
MAIN COUNCIL NUMBERS REMAIN THE SAME
- 800-822-2427 – Toll-Free Councilwide
- 831-633-4877 – Castroville Office, Local
- 831-424-6822 – Salinas Program Center, Local
- 805-658-8210 – Ventura Office, Local
- 805-649-8860 – Arnaz Program Center, Local
- 800-340-7179 – After-Hours Answering Service for Urgent Matters
If you experience any issue when dialing or trying to reach staff during this time, press “0” at any time to be taken to the Operator/Receptionist. We also welcome any report of phone issues to firstname.lastname@example.org This conversion does not affect any staff cellular phone numbers at this time. Thank you for your support.