Read the entire newsletter: January Newsletter
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION – START A NEW TROOP – HOW?…
Daisy Chain, Brownie Circle, and NEWLY launched, Junior Knot. These are Step-by-Step Guides with detailed instructions to help with the first four meetings. Contact your Membership Manager staff for your packet.
MEMBERSHIP RESOURCES FOR LEADERS
Did You Know, Se Habla Español? – There are varying experiences and materials available for the Spanish Speaker and/or Latina family. Need more info? Contact your Membership Manager.
NEW YEAR – NEW LEADER TOOLKIT
– CHECK IT OUT
A virtual toolkit with the basics for the new leader all in one place on the GSCCC website.
DISCOVER, CONNECT, AND TAKE ACTION – FALL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
Bookmark the GSCCC calendar to stay up-to-date on all the new and exciting program opportunities! Check out just a few things happening this fall:
- Kaleidoscope 2015: Registration Opens January 6- Kaleidoscope will be held May 1-3
- Move IT…Shake IT! January 10-11, Paso Robles
- Explore the Night Sky: January 16 & January 23, Santa Cruz
- Tidepool Trek: January 18, Carpinteria State Beach
- Cookie University: January 24, Four Locations
- Elephant Seal Tour: January 31, San Simeon
- Gold Award Workshop: February 1, Ventura – Arnaz Program Center
- Tidepool Trek: February 1, Carpinteria State Beach
- PA Specialization: February 14, Monterey
- Artist Legacy Badge Workshop: February 7, Watsonville
- Digital Movie Maker Badge Workshop: February 21, Microsoft Store Topanga
- Harlem Globetrotters: February 11, Santa Barbara & February 15, Staples Center
KALEIDOSCOPE 2015: MAY 1-3
An incredible outdoor experience and opportunity to get together with 2,000 Girl Scouts. Troops test their outdoor skills and make memories that will last a lifetime. Kaleidoscope will be held May 1-3, 2015. Registration for K2015 opens on January 6, 2015 via the GSCCC Events Calendar
Interested in holding a SU Kaleidoscope skills training event to get your girls ready? Contact Merci Rowe – Volunteer Liaison for Kaleidoscope 2015 Skills Challenges and Prep: email@example.com.
Additional program questions regarding K2015 Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org and type K2015 in the subject line.
COOKIE UNIVERSITY – SATURDAY, JANUARY 24
Learn how to be a business SAVVY cookie seller at the Annual COOKIE
UNIVERSITY! Hundreds of Girl Scouts will kick-off the 2015 Cookie Season with a series of hands-on and interactive booths that will add the WOW factor to cookie sales. Girls will earn their 2015 Cookie Activity pin, Cookie University patch and complete parts of their Financial Literacy and Cookie Business badges.