February 1 Cookie Sale Program Starts- Go Day!
February 13 Booth Sales begin
February 27- March 1 National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
March 15 Cookie Sale Program Ends
- Decorate a wagon and take your booth on a “walkabout”
- Park your car in a high traffic spot and set up a cookie mobile!
- Safety First! See cookie Sale Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Creatively decorate their Girl Scout Cookie booth.·
- Take a photo of their troop in action at their booth.
- Upload the photo to the GSUSA Facebook page.(www.facebook.com/GirlScoutCookieProgram)·
- Write their troop number, the name of their local council, and their cookie goal on the online entry form.
- Promote their entry and ask friends and family to vote! Note: Entrants and Facebook community members may vote on their favorite submission once per hour. Please refer to the Challenge Guidelines for additional details on “How to Enter.”
Don’t forget to also share/send your picture, video or story to us at the council firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to include in council publications.
Resources for more information: