Happy 4th of July!
Girl Scout offices and shops will be CLOSED Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
PLEASE NOTE SUMMER SHOP CLOSURES & NEW SUMMER HOURS
- July 3 in observance of July 4
- Ventura – July 13-17
New Summer SHOP Hours: July 1 – August 30 (Offices still open Monday thru Friday as usual).
- OPEN: Tuesday – Thursday: 10 am – 4 pm
- CLOSED: Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
The next Saturday shop will be September 12, 10 am – 2 pm
DISCOVER, CONNECT, AND TAKE ACTION
UPCOMING PROGRAM EVENTS
- Circus XTREME, Staples Center, Los Angeles, July 11
- Beginning Archery, Santa Cruz, July 11
- Dive DEEP, Where Art and Science Collide, Museum of Ventura County, Ventura, July 11
- Botanical Garden Tour, San Luis Obispo, July 25
- Surf’s Up Summer Day Camp, Session One July 27-31, Session Two August 3-7
- Zoo Safari and Zoo Twilight, Santa Barbara, August 1
- Girl Scout Soccer Clinic, San Luis Obispo, August 1
- Girl Scout Golf Clinic, Hollister, August 7
- Understanding Planet Earth, JPL / NASA, Pasadena, August 14
- First Aid / CPR, Salinas, August 16
SPECIAL SUMMER ACTIVITY: EXPLORING THE OCEANS
Girl Scout staff member Melissa Baffa lived aboard the E/V Nautilus earlier this summer – it was an incredible deep-sea adventure! If you missed participating in the expedition LIVE, you can still join us for some fun follow-up events! <!– –>
How can you join in the adventure?
- Read about Melissa’s adventure on the GSCCC Blog.
TIME TO VOTE! We’re excited to be gearing up for another great Cookie season and look forward to hearing your feedback on our fun recognition items for the 2015-2016 season!