This year, GSCCC is unveiling Smart Cookies Mobile, a new online platform (and app) that allows girls to set cookie goals, track sales progress, and take orders via an iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® or Android device™.
Through secure login, girls can create and manage their sales on the go. Girls must first create an account at www.abcsmartcookies.com. (Check your email for the link that was sent directly to registered Girl Scouts throughout our Council.)
- Set and track goals
- View recognitions, identify level achieved, track sales needed for next level and celebrate recognition achievement
- Enter and manage cookie orders
- View a summary of orders and item totals
- Email confirmations to customers for new and updated orders
- Share nutritional information and product images with customers when taking orders
- Track order payment and delivery status
- Export sales data to a .csv file and email
- Automatically sync with online Smart Cookies information available at abcsmartcookies.com
Need more information? Click on these YouTube ABC Bakers tutorials. How to Use the Smart Cookies Mobile App and How to create and send E-cards.
You can get started now by registering your Girl Scout on Smart Cookies Mobile, adding your contact list, and getting ready to send E-cards at the start of the cookie sale on Saturday, January 27! Happy Cookie Season!