It’s here! GSCCC Girl Scouts join Girl Scouts across the United States this weekend to participate in National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend 2018. This celebration offers every G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, and Leader)™ a chance to demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills – and share how you are making the world a better place with your earnings.
As we kick-off the weekend, we wanted to remind you about our two contests below: #GSCCCBoothBling and GSCCC CEO For a Day! Also, girls with online sales between January 27 and February 25 will receive the online patch. The Girl Scout with the highest 2018 Online Sales in each one of our six counties, will receive movie tickets and snack passes for your entire troop plus two adults.
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend gives Girl Scouts across the nation a chance to band together to speak as a single, powerful voice to raise awareness of the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Consider this high visibility, to share how you will use your proceeds, and to give an extra push for the virtual CARE TO SHARE program where GSCCC will deliver donated boxes of cookies to military organizations serving overseas. Get 12 boxes donated, and earn the CARE TO SHARE patch. Make sure you have a cookie booth somewhere in a well-traveled or well-visited location planned for this weekend!
GSCCC continues to promote Powered by the Girl Scout Cookie Program through promotion and digital advertising, driving customers to your booths to keep the momentum going. Check out GSCCC Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Have an awesome National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend!
Share your booth pictures by tagging us in a photo on social media and using hashtag #GSCCCBoothBling for a chance to win Green Converse for your Girl Scout and a pizza party with some bling for your troop. Photos shared with us before February 25, will be entered for the chance to win the grand prize. The winner will be announced February 26. Get crafty and show us how cookie entrepreneurs sell with style!
Become CEO for a Day!
MORE CONTESTS, ACTIVITIES & RESOURCES
- COOKIEPRO: Be the star of a Girl Scout Cookie package. Complete your CookiePro survey by April 30, 2018 for an epic chance to be featured on a package of Girl Scout Cookies and win a trip to NYC!
- Girls who set-up their SMART COOKIES account online, and send e-cards to family and friends will receive a SMART COOKIE patch.
- 2,502 GSCCC Girl Scouts are selling online – how about you? It’s not too late to start! Be a Smart Cookie and make an online sale by February 25 to get your online patch!
- The Girl Scout with the highest online sales between January 27 and February 25 in each one of GSCCC’s six counties wins movie tickets and snack passes for your troop!
- CARE TO SHARE PATCH – 12+ Cookies Shared; 24+ Cookies Shared – Girl Scout Fidget; 36+ Cookies Shared – Lanyard
- BLING YOUR BOOTH – Have fun merchandising!
- Resources for cookie sellers and volunteers.
- Cookie Recipes!
SHARE YOUR COOKIE EARNINGS STORY
We’d love to hear from you! Submit it today for a chance to see your story featured in Girl Scouts national Powered by Cookies gallery, on the Girl Scout Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more-so cool! Email your story to GSCCC as well and we’ll share these mission moments locally: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next ACH Withdrawal (30% of Troop Initial Order/Transfers up to Sunday, February 18) – Monday, February 26